- Follow instructions on page 21 in "The Complete Guide to J2ME Polish"
- Install Nokia series 60 emulator (if you like, Sun WDK 2.5.1. is perhaps even better).
- Click on properties, use defaults wherever possible (except as described below)
- If NetBeans gripes about being unable to find libraries, add all polish-supplied jar (enough*.jar) files to property jars (this is probably overkill, but just adding the enough-j2mepolish-client.jar file wasn't enough)
- Selecting "Generic/Midp2Cldc11" as configuration will trigger use of the Sun WDK 2.5.1. emulator, which is nice, and usually works pretty well.
Then I was able to run & debug apps. We'll see what comes out of it ;))